Refer to Mind in Bexley Services

To self-refer to our talking therapies service which includes counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) or online therapy please complete the form below. You must be an adult registered with a Bexley GP to access any of our services. Anyone accessing IAPT services must read and agree to our CLIENT AGREEMENT WITH CONSENT. agreement to this will also be obtained verbally.

Self-Refer to Mind in Bexley IAPT ( Improving Access to Psychological Therapies).
Self-refer into Online therapy (Silvercloud)

To access any of our other Mind in Bexley services please complete the form below.

Other Services to self-refer to:

  • Recovery College (Educational Workshops)
  • Social and Peer Support
  • Mental Health Carers Support – Support for caring for a relative or friend with mental health issues or an addiction
  • Welfare Rights for individuals with a diagnosed mental health disorder (e.g. clinical depression, bi-polar disorder, personality disorder, schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder)
  • Employment Support for individuals with mental health issues
  • IPS – Individual Placement Support
  • Community Connect (Social Prescribing)
Mind in Bexley Confidentiality Statement and Privacy Policy

Alternatively you can ask your Bexley GP or other Healthcare Professional to refer you to Mind in Bexley on your behalf

If you are unsure whether our service is suitable for you, please read the guidance given below as there may be another service that may be more suitable for your needs if you:

  • have a mental health diagnosis (eg. bi-polar disorder, a personality disorder or schizophrenia)
  • have an eating disorder (eg. anorexia)
  • problems with alcohol or drugs,
  • are already currently receiving support from another service: for eg: are under the care of Oxleas Community Mental Health Team or a Psychiatrist.
  • are actively self harming or suicidal,
  • are concerned that you may harm someone else,
  • OR need urgent crisis support

For Crisis Support:

If you don’t feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help:

  • Go to any Accident & Emergency (A&E) department.
  • Call 999 and ask for an ambulance to take you to A&E.
  • Ask someone else to call 999 for you or take you to A&E.
  • If you are feeling unsafe between 6pm-10pm you can attend our drop in service please see Crisis cafe page

If you need urgent support but don’t want to go to A&E, you could:

  • call Samaritans on freephone 116 123 – they’re always open and are there to listen
  • contact your GP surgery and ask for an emergency appointment
  • contact NHS 111 (England)
  • contact your local crisis team (CRHT), if you’re under their care