Alternatively you can ask your Bexley GP or other Healthcare Professional to refer you to Mind in Bexley on your behalf
If you are unsure whether our service is suitable for you, please read the guidance given below as there may be another service that may be more suitable for your needs if you:
- have a mental health diagnosis (eg. bi-polar disorder, a personality disorder or schizophrenia)
- have an eating disorder (eg. anorexia)
- problems with alcohol or drugs,
- are already currently receiving support from another service: for eg: are under the care of Oxleas Community Mental Health Team or a Psychiatrist.
- are actively self harming or suicidal,
- are concerned that you may harm someone else,
- OR need urgent crisis support
For Crisis Support:
If you don’t feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help:
- Go to any Accident & Emergency (A&E) department.
- Call 999 and ask for an ambulance to take you to A&E.
- Ask someone else to call 999 for you or take you to A&E.
- If you are feeling unsafe between 6pm-10pm you can attend our drop in service please see Crisis cafe page
If you need urgent support but don’t want to go to A&E, you could: