Previously called the IT Suite, the Digital Hub is a dedicated training and support resource designed to help you learn the skills you need to live well.
We can help you:
- Set up an email-account and send emails
- Access online groups
- Use online healthcare services like e-consult
- Or just get a better understanding of your laptop, computer or smartphone
Whatever your digital challenge, Mind in Bexley’s Digital Hub can help you to address it.
How we can support you
- One-to-one skills training
- A dedicated Digital Champion will work with you to tackle your specific needs over a number of goal-orientated training sessions.
- Independent learning support
- You can access a private space and internet-enabled computer in order to engage with independent learning programs or online groups (for example with our Recovery College program).
- Digital drop-in clinic
- Anyone needing help filling in our referral forms or just looking for a little bit of support with a basic digital task can pop in for a quick chat with one of our Digital Champions. The clinic runs every Monday between 2pm and 4pm.
- Digital Hub in the Community
- Come along to our weekly group to learn the essentials and meet new people, with friendly support at hand. Find us every Wednesday at Blackfen Community Library from 11am to 1pm, no need to register – just drop by.
All activities take place at our Devonshire Road office, except our community group which takes place at Blackfen Community Library.
How to access the service
- If you are new to the Recovery College fill in the Self Referral form and select Digital Hub ounder services provided.. Someone from the team will give you a call to process your referral.
- If you’re an existing client please contact Digital Inclusion worker, Holly, on 07375 250 365 to register your interest.
We are currently looking for Digital Champions on Tuesdays (morning or afternoons) to support our Digital Hub clients with improving their digital skills. Please see our volunteer page for more details: