FUNDRAISE FOR US
Due to the higher prevalence of mental health problems in the UK it is likely that right now someone you know is dealing with a mental health problem, whether it be a family member, neighbour or colleague. Unlike other illnesses, mental health issues are not easy to talk about, however with your support we can change this! All of our fundraising events are focused on not only collecting money for exciting new projects but on raising awareness of mental health issues and the work that we do to support those in Bexley.
We would love to hear from you!
Are you interested in fundraising for Mind in Bexley? You can find information below or contact our Fundraising Co-ordinator Laura Burke by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you help?
Not sure where to begin? Maybe you could set yourself a challenge? Swim, run or cycle – challenges are a great to not only raise money for Mind in Bexley but also a fantastic experience and sense of achievement. For ideas on challenges visit: www.doitforcharity.com
Here are some other ways you could raise money for Mind in Bexley:
• Cake sale – Hold a cake sale at work, get everyone to make cakes and charge a small amount per cake!
• Afternoon tea – Invite friends to your home for afternoon tea and charge a small entry fee
• Bag packing at a local supermarket – Get a few friends together! Please get permission from the shop manager
• Car washing – Have a car washing day and get your neighbours to book a slot in
• Dinner party – Hold a dinner party and charge entry
• Fancy dress party – Hold an event and charge everyone entry
• Ladies night – Invite friends over for a film and pampering, charge an amount to enter
• Murder mystery evening – Host a murder mystery evening and charge individuals to play
• Quiz night – Lots of pubs hold quiz nights and may even let you host at their venue
• Treasure hunt – Hold a treasure hunt
• Walk – Sponsored walk
• Silly hair day – Everyone has to have silly hair and individuals pay to participate
When fundraising for us it is important to state Mind in Bexley rather than just Mind to ensure funds go to your local Organisation.