How to refer yourself to our service
Online Referral – Please click Here to Refer Online
Before you fill out the referral form, please read the Mind in Bexley Confidentiality Statement
If you have any difficulty doing this please contact us, and we will help you.
- You can ask your Bexley GP or other Healthcare Professional to refer you or
- You can ask a friend to assist you, if you need help completing the form.
- If you have difficulty understanding the form or with reading and writing, please call us and we can arrange for you to visit us. Please do not drop in, as you need to make an appointment to do this, as staff are usually in appointments.
If you are unsure whether our service is suitable for you, please read the guidance given below.
When another service may be more suitable for your needs:
- have a mental health diagnosis (eg. bi-polar disorder, a personality disorder or schizophrenia)
- have an eating disorder (eg. anorexia)
- problems with alcohol or drugs,
- are already currently receiving support from another service: for eg: are under the care of Oxleas Community Mental Health Team or a Psychiatrist.
- are actively self harming or suicidal,
- are concerned that you may harm someone else,
- OR need urgent crisis support
For Crisis Support:
If our service is not suitable for your needs, please speak to your GP, who can offer you support and advice with regard to a more suitable service for you.
If after reading this page you are still unsure whether we are a suitable service for you, please contact us on 020 8303 8932 option 1 and we will advise you further.