Our online dates for Mental Health First Aid have been announced!
- Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th March
- Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd June
- Wednesday 13th & Thursday 14th September
- Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th December
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training courses teach people to spot the symptoms of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards support.
By skilling yourself and your organisation in MHFA you can:
- Give people the tools to keep themselves and their colleagues healthy
- Encourage them to access support when it’s needed, for a faster recovery
- Empower people with a long-term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work
- Stop preventable health issues arising by building a supportive culture around mental health
- Help to embed positive, long term cultural change across your organisation
Cost: £200 per person with discount available for group bookings. Sessions are currently available online but can also be delivered face-to-face to individual workplaces on request.