Self-care techniques and general lifestyle changes can help manage the symptoms of many mental health problems and help us look after our own wellbeing. Here are some tips and resources for looking after yourself that you might find helpful.
- APPLE: Tolerating Uncertainty – Information on how to deal with uncertainty
- Maintaining Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Coronavirus pandemic
- Elefriends is a supportive online community for anyone aged 18 and over. It is a safe place to listen, share and be heard.
- Chatterpack – ADHD information and worksheets
- NHS Mental Health and Wellbeing – For individuals who are feeling stressed, anxious or depressed
- MoodJuice – Designed to help you think about emotional problems and how you can solve them
- Mental wellbeing audio guides – To help boost your mood
- Living Life to the Full – A life skills course based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy covering areas such as tackling difficult situations and building confidence
- GET Self Help – A range of Cognitive Behavioural resources including information leaflets and worksheets
- NHS Self-help leaflets
- Moodscope – An online tool to measure and track your daily mood
- Calming bedtime stories – For anyone struggling to sleep right now
- Getting a good night’s sleep – Guide on how to improve your sleep
Disclaimer: It may be that you need to provide certain details in order to log in to these sites. Please note these are national organisations and are not associated with Mind in Bexley.