With the uncertainty and disarray that the world is facing at present, it is of the highest importance to practice self-care and mindfulness – these are some of the most simple ways to take a moment for yourself and manage your anxiety.
Mind in Bexley are currently creating some online mindfulness content that we will share with you in the coming weeks, for now though, please visit some of the pages below for mindfulness videos and articles.
Breathing exercises disclaimer: anyone experiencing breathing difficulties should not take part in breathing exercises unless you have consulted with a medical professional and they have advised that it is safe for you to do so.
- Mind Space have created five minute, ten minute, fifteen minute and fifteen minute guided meditation videos.
- Headspace for hundreds of guided meditations
- Calming sleep stories for anybody struggling to sleep right now
- Yoga videos for those looking to start yoga practice at home
- Headspace guide to Mediation – on Netflix
- Bedtime Meditation Videohelp you leave the stresses and strains of the day behind and prepare for restful sleep.
- Youtube for hundreds of meditation videos to help you relax