Mental Health Well Being Worker
The Bexley Crisis Café is a joint partnership between Mind in Bexley and Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
The aim is to offer people who are feeling distressed someone to talk to in a relaxed, non-clinical setting.
We are seeking to recruit a number of experienced Mental Health Well-Being workers to add to our team.
We are looking for potential team members who have the following skills and attributes:
- Passion and dedication for helping people
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to remain calm and personable
- Diligent work ethic
- Identify risk and create risk management plans
- Reliable and responsible
- Demonstrates a positive caring attitude with at least 2 years experience.
- Excellent team player with ability to work in a wider team within the Recovery Team at Mind in Bexley.
The role will require the suitable candidates to be able to work 18:00-22:00 based on a 7 day working week (including weekends and bank holidays).
The role will be varied hours and the shifts are agreed in advance between the team and team leads based on availability.
We offer flexibility on the number of shifts that you want to work per month
The sessional hourly rate is £11.85 with annual leave paid in arrears based on the hours worked.
The Crisis Café is in the heart of Bexley in the Broadway.
Application Deadline: 29/07/2020
Job Types: Sessional, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.85 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Please complete the Mind in Bexley and East Kent application form. CVs or covering letters will not be accepted.
Please email a completed application form to: email@example.com