With the current uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 we have seen a significant rise in stress relating to money management. We have found some useful websites with information on how to manage your money but also how to cope if you haven’t been able to work, who to talk to if you can’t meet you rent/mortgage payments, advice on benefits and other useful resources.
Do you still need some advice? Click here and our Welfare Rights team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Coronavirus – What it means and what you are entitled to
- Step by step video guide on how to claim universal credit
- Check if you can claim a grant through the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- Government protects landlords and renters through the coronavirus
- If you can’t pay your bills right now
- A guide to mortgage payment holidays
- If you have been affected by Coronavirus check what benefits you can access
- Coronavirus and claiming universal credit
- Self-employed Income support scheme
- Coronavirus advice and support
- Government support for UK Businesses
- Receive free advice and practical solutions on debt and how it affects you
- Money saving expert has dedicated financial information for Covid-19