At Mind, we recognise that there may be other non-medical issues that can make people feel stressed, isolated or unwell. Our team of wellbeing coordinators are there to support Bexley residents to find support for issues outside of the usual care that your GP or nurse may be able to provide.
Community Connect aims to support local people to improve their health and wellbeing by connecting them with activities, support and services in the community.
What will we connect you to?
- Education and learning opportunities
- Healthy living, physical or outdoor activities
- Socialising, counselling and support groups
- Arts, music or cultural gatherings
- Employment skills, volunteering or self-improvement
How will we support you?
We’ll speak with you on the phone or face to face:
- Talk through problems you are having
- Discover what’s key to your wellbeing
- Help you access support, activities or services
- Support you to make best use of them
How can I access support?
If you are over 18 and registered with a Bexley GP then you can access the Community Connect service
Watch a short Video about the Social Prescribing Project
Please note, that this is not a crisis service and we are unable to support anyone currently in crisis or those with severe mental health needs.