Volunteer with Mind in Bexley
- Would you like to use your professional skills, hobbies, interests or life skills to assist other people?
- Maybe you are looking to return to paid work and would like to ‘brush up’ on your skills?
- Are you retired or your children have grown and you would now like a new challenge?
- Do you want a way to engage with your local community?
Make a difference. As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team in a role which can help to make a difference. We provide training and ongoing support to all our volunteers.
- You can make a real difference to someone’s life
- You’ll be giving something to your community
- You get to be part of an established volunteer team
- Volunteers tell us they find volunteering for us really rewarding
To find out more about volunteering for Mind in Bexley and about the different roles available please click on the links below:
Revival Community Café Volunteer
Revival Bexley page
Cafe Volunteer Role
Revival Volunteer Application Form
Co facilitator for workshops and activities
Co-facilitator Volunteer Role
Mind in Bexley Summer Programme 2019
Volunteer Application Form